File photo by John Cameron/UnSplash
KAUKAUNA – Kaukauna Utilities, along with the City of Kaukauna, will host their annual electronics recycling event on Saturday April 23, 2022 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Kaukauna Utilities Warehouse (300 Island Street, Kaukauna) – enter from Elm St.
To see this leaflet for more details on this year’s event.
Questions about the event? Call 920-955-3760.
FREE TO RECYCLE ELECTRONICS
Please remove the batteries from your electronic devices before the event. Unfortunately, we do not accept smoke detectors, thermostats or thermometers. Please contact the manufacturer to recycle these devices. Check the back of the device or the manufacturer’s website for a phone number to call.
- computer towers
- Mobile phones
- Satellite decoders
- Power supplies
- Christmas lights
- VCRs/DVD Players
- audio equipment
- Office printers
- gaming systems
- Most small electronic devices
ELECTRONICS WITH RECYCLING FEE
We accept cash, debit card, credit card or check. Checks can be made out to “recycle this material”. Kaukauna Utilities customers and Kaukauna City residents get their first 3 televisions or monitors recycled for just $10 each. The discount is per vehicle, per day and only for this event. Additional items charged at the rates below.
- Flat and tube TVs (29 inches and under) – $20 ea.
- Flat and tube TVs (30″ – 49″) – $40 each
- Flat and Tube TVs (50″ and larger) – $60 ea.
- Flat and tube computer monitors – $20 each
- Wooden console or projection TVs – $60 ea.
- Large photocopiers/printers – $15 each.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OURS, PLEASE:
- Wipe down all materials before the event
- Put the materials in a trunk, truck bed or trailer
- Stay in your vehicle at the event, we will unload you
- No batteries or bulbs
Looking to recycle major appliances (household appliances)? The City will pick them up at the curb, but a sticker is required before dropping them off for collection. To purchase an appliance sticker or if you have questions regarding appliances, please call Street Service at 920.766.6337. Cooler stickers are $15; non-refrigerating stickers are $10.