– New Articles for the August Issue of “KIZUNA”, the Official Electronic Magazine of the Japanese Government –
TOKYO, September 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Japanese government publishes new articles every month in an official electronic magazine, “KIZUNA”. This month’s articles feature action on climate change, the introduction of cutting-edge technologies, and forest conservation efforts to achieve decarbonization. New articles published at the end of August are described below.
– Hydrogen Power Generation for a Carbon-Free World With hydrogen being one of the keys to decarbonization, Japanese technology is leading the future of hydrogen power generation.https ://www.japan.go.jp/kizuna/2022/08/hydrogen_power_generation.html?utm_source=pressrelease&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=08_2_2022
– Carbon Negative Concrete: A Game Changer for a Sustainable Future An innovative type of carbon dioxide-absorbing concrete is Japan’s carbon recycling technology that could accelerate decarbonization.https://www.japan.go.jp/ kizuna/2022/08/carbon-negative_concrete.html?utm_source=pressrelease&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=08_2_2022
– Burn garbage, but reduce greenhouse gases Japanese technology that turns garbage into clean energy is now helping to drive the transition to decarbonization in Asia.https://www.japan.go.jp/kizuna/2022 /08/burning_garbage.html?utm_source=press release&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=08_2_2022
– Harmony Between Forests and Communities Echos in Tanzania Yamaha Corporation’s challenge is to protect “musical sounds” by creating a virtuous circle of industrial progress and nature conservation.https://www.japan.go.jp/kizuna /2022/08/forest_and_communities.html?utm_source=pressrelease&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=08_2_2022
Kizuna signifies the lasting bonds between people – close relationships forged through mutual trust and support. The kizuna cultivated between the countries of the world has the power to deepen cooperation for a better future. By reporting on a wide variety of topics regarding Japan, “KIZUNA” hopes this publication will provide opportunities for Japan and the rest of the world to connect and build a strong kizuna.
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/helping-to-solve-climate-change-issue-with-japanese-technology-government-publication-301616008.html
SOURCE Cabinet Public Affairs Office, Cabinet Secretariat, Government of Japan