Happy Saturday neighbors! Let’s all catch up to start today on an informed note.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Rain, gentle; morning fog High: 52 Low: 50.
Here are the top three stories today at Miller Place-Rocky Point:
- A Long Island jury’s guilty verdict made history against drugmaker Teva Pharmaceuticals USA and its partners who distribute opioids. The jury said the companies were guilty of fueling the drug addiction epidemic. (Room)
- the The Grand Port Jefferson Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a Mac N ‘Cheese Crawl on January 29 and 30 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. For $ 25, participants will taste macaroni and cheese dishes from 14 restaurants. (Grand Long Island)
- Suffolk County Parks will accept Christmas trees for recycling at Smith Point Beach, every day from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Grand Long Island)
Today at Miller Place-Rocky Point:
- Rocky Point School District congratulates Denice Shaughnessy on her retirement after 14 years as an office assistantt in the neighborhood. (Room)
- Next door neighbor, Rocky Point: “Looking for a kitchen renovation be done.” (The next door)
- Next door neighbor, Rocky Point: “Looking for an empty 55 gallon metal barrel.”“(The next door)
Love the Miller Place-Rocky Point Daily? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
You are all caught up for today! See you soon.